Tuesday 25 December 2012

More about myself

25 December 2012

I like to make things for myself and for my family.  I actually can't put a name on my style as it really does not fit into a specific box - I like a combination of classic,  contemporary and country.  Definately a more simpler style....less is more!

My mother used to make all my clothes actually untill I left school - I learned a lot from her  and by then I was making my own clothes and accessories as well - in typical teen/young adult fashion,  it was not to her liking at all! :D (it was the only type of rebellion I ever experienced - but strangely,  I do not dress like the norm even now 25 years later....mmm, does that mean that you actually rebel forever against the "norm"?

Now,  I quilt,  knit and crochet but no mosiac or scrapbooking!  Life is way too short to cut yourself into too many pieces!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment