Saturday 8 February 2014

Home made rusks

I baked buttermilk rusks over the weekend. It is just so super with my new Kenwood chef! Needless to say, I have been telling myself the entire weekend, if I knew how nice it is to bake with a Kenwood chef, I should  have bought one a very long time ago ....

I like to put them into glass bottles so that the kids can see them and they can eat them. I then saw my table in the kitchen and I thought the rusks and all else makes for a lovely country kitchen "look". 

My favourite little wooden painted hen (my own design and painted myself!) I have 3 more in the house as they are have such a good "vibe".



Slightly different...cookbook has chocolate mayonnaise recipe...others are just things I have collected (the flower bowl was actually a wedding present ..they bought it on sale and did not remove the label!...mmm) I have been able to make good use of the bowl for a number of years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment