Monday 10 March 2014

Upcycle tie messenger bag

I have to re-think my original tie bags (for a water bottle) as it was not selling at all. Seems that the bag is not distinctive enough which meant that people just don't understand what it is for. It is not that they don't notice...they do and always comment on how nice it is, but the bags were not selling!

So...I unpicked them all...and I thought I was very clever by sewing them up with a fancy stretch stitch! What a pain....

The new bags I stitched in a normal straight stitch and it looks just as nice. And usual....they are truely unique!

I still have more ties but I will wait first for these to sell before I make the others as unpicking is never a problem, but I truely try to avoid it as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment