Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday Bake day

It does seem that I am not doing anything new in my craft/needlework at the moment. But...that is not entirely true. I have been busy (still) making clothes and have just cut another set of outfits. This I am making now slowly but surely for the next few weeks. But, as things go in any creative process - some are a lot more successful than others!!  Some of the garments were absolutely disaster and not flattering at all. It seems that my visualization process went 'walk about' on more than one occasion - o, well... The best is that I did not pay for any of the material!

So.....in order to get the creative visualization working again, I have decided to bake a cake every Saturday. I started with the Yuppie Chef ---Easy espresso cake with mocha buttercream--- last Saturday. But I do not have the nice round Yuppie Chef cake tins, so I used a square one and sprinkled chopped peanuts. ⭐️⭐️


And then, there were crumbs......


Saturday 26/10/2013
For Timmy's birthday but it is also a weekly cake bake.

Chocolate buttermilk cake with buttermilk icing. Not bad, it's ⭐️⭐️



Saturday 04/11/2013
Orange Pear cake with honey - yum! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment